Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other New dreamweaver and lost in programming

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    h20sdavid

Hi all,
    I have a huge problem. I want to make a form which when i sell it over the net, they download the file with lots of information to fill out in regards to the information required. They keep it on their computer, print it etc.
    The information will not be availble on the net, But I dont know what will be the best program to use.
    I need it to look flash with drop down boxes, multi choice question etc.
    IS there anyone out there that can say the best program is, I have limited web design experience and learning quickly.
    I was thinking Adobe might be the best but if you ake it up in the latest version will people with the earlier read online versions be able to update it on the computer?
    Hope someone out there understands :lol:
    Thankyou so much in advance or have a chuckle thinking what on earth is he talking about

h20sdavid

h20sdavid

Thankyou, for your comments, it was hard to ask what i was not sure what or how to ask. Thankyou for your responses :D

pab

Like Chris said,

from what I understand

i think doing it with pdf would be the best and add a link to get the latest version as well for those who don’t have it or need the latest.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.