Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other New Business Site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    WrathEdwards

Hey guys, I am new here.

I have recently undertaken work for a UK based company, now I was wondering whether I could get some constructive feedback as to the design aspects and whether I am following a professional and clean direction. Any feedback I get will be greatly appreciated, and will definately contribute to my overall skills and perception on design.

http://www.mkpipe.com/

Best Regards,

Richard Edwards.

WrathEdwards

I am going to assume you are talking about the header part of the website. That will contain advertisements etc at a later date, as the website is not trading yet and has not been made publicly available these advertisements have not been placed on the online site as of yet. Thank you for commenting, even though it was minimal, if anyone has some more extended things to add they would definately be much more useful to this process.

Best Regards,

Richard Edwards.

humanboy

For the most part it looks pretty good. I, too, was curious about the big gap between your header and content, but if there’s going to be ads it makes sense.

Some things I don’t particularly care for:
    The header feels a little detatched. Perhaps the ads will bring it all together a little bit more, but having the white behind the logo and the client login only really distracts my eyes from the content. Maybe make the white go across the entire header? I’m not sure… just tie them together a little more.

As for the way the comparisons are laid out, I like that. The thing that I don’t like is that the body background color and the content background color are the same right there.

Even if you choose to ignore what I’ve said I think you still have a pretty good looking site on your hands.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.