Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other New Blog Template

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chazzwick

http://charles-harvey.co.uk/blogtemplate/

Im making a new design for a WordPress template. Its unfinished at the moment, needs a lot of work, obviously, but was hoping for some feedback, because you guys are just awesome!

chazzwick

thanks for the reply ikthius. It is a bit bare boned at the moment, i didnt even try and style the sidebar at the moment. if theres anything anyone would want as a blog user that you would think is cool or useful, let me know, i want to make this design as good as possible.

Jonz

looks really good so far can’t wait to see it when it’s done

bullitt453

Very nice design. In Firefox, when hovering over the RSS button, it shifts slightly to the right throwing the background image off a bit. Other than that and what ikthius said regarding the Blogroll color, I think it looks really good.

ScottMacD

looking good so far, not sure if you’ve noticed but when you hover over the RSS feed icon/area it moves about 1px out of position, not really sure what’s going on there, you might want to look into it.

chazzwick

hey guys, thanks for the comments. ive made a few improvements. Hopefully fixed the 1px bug, and did some work on the sidebar. also added a login section at the top which i think is quite cool. thanks again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.