Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS need your feedback about my theme

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Musama

hi friends i just finished editing my theme & i need your advices & feedbacks about it
    Link here
    thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nothing bad about it. It’s perfect if you ask me. Good job.

apart
    Participant

Awesome ! Modern, stylish and colorful.

I’m wondering how can be done this what you did, that when you scroll down to a div then a link in a navigation(fixed) becomes active(or highlighted). Any tut out there on how to do that ?

Musama

thank you guys @markomarkogame actually i did it using a js plugin called scrollToLoad
    & here is the function //SELECTED MENU SCROLL
    $(window).scroll(function() {

var currentNode = null;
    $(‘.section-area’).each(function(){
    var currentId = jQuery(this).attr(‘id’);
    if(jQuery(window).scrollTop() >= jQuery(‘#’+currentId).offset().top – 95)
    {
    currentNode = currentId;
    }
    });
    $(‘.primary-navigation li, .responsive-navigation li’).removeClass(‘selected’).find(‘a[href=”#’+currentNode+'”]’).parent().addClass(‘selected’);
    });

KirschLM

I’ve never been a fan of the “entire website on one page” kind of theme… but it is popular and you did rock that shit.. so good job :)

bastunqk
    Participant

Good job it’s looking awesome. :)

Musama

thank you :) for your comments

seansean11
    Participant

@Musama, your theme looks great. Clean and trendy (in a very good way). The only things that I could possibly critique are minute details.

You could refine your media queries a little bit. I noticed when shrinking the browser that a few things looked slightly awkward at certain sizes (border-radius on images, centering images, etc…). I personally get lazy on projects and don’t fix every detail at all sizes. I’m not saying you’re lazy too :).

It would also help with performance if you compile your css and js files. I usually use scss to accomplish this with the css files, and then create one .js file with all of my plugins in it.

All in all, great design and great work!

Musama

yeah thanks very helpful @seansean11 about responsivity im actually working on it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.