Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS need help to mod a css template

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mabwah

Yep noob at this though not… completely an idiot? Or am I. This should be an easy one. I am planning to use http://matthewjamestaylor.com/blog/perfect-3-column.htm
    So far so good & the author on that site says essentially view source & crib that. That I can do however, he then mentions importantly that one should, "…put the CSS into a separate file." My question -& bear with me because to you all it is likely obvious- where is the css? Or am I looking at it as comments in the html when I "View Page Source" via browser? this may be a case of snake it woulda bit me. So… IF that is the css right there in the html comments I simply need to cut & paste *some portion* of the code into a new file which I then can name, "hereisthecss.css". Would you mind looking at eh source of ye Olde Grail & please let me know if, sure enough, the css is there? Any ideas which lines I will need to c&p? Any help would be much appreciated I am new here & this seems like a great forum!
    Tanks!
    mabwah

mabwah

nevermind that worked. Or… oops my bad. Here is to the power of futzin’ around!
    ~mabwah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.