Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Need help testing this mod in Joomla 1.7

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mottie

I was trying to see if I could update the AnythingSlider for Joomla mod from here to work with Joomla 1.7 and use the latest version of AnythingSlider.

I got it working locally on my computer, but, because I’m totally clueless on how to use Joomla and working with mods in it, I can’t test it very well. So, if anyone could try out this mod and see if it works, I’d appreciate it!

AnythingSlider For Joomla Mod – testing!

TheDoc

Sorry @Mottie, I’m also a Joomla noob! Though, I will say, I also have no intention of ever working with it! Hopefully somebody comes along though, you sure are putting a lot of work into the slider!

KenAdam

Mottie,
    I have updated your mod to work with Joomla 2.5 (and probably 1.7, but not tested that yet). I’ve added most of the anythingslider options to the admin interface to allow more control.
    I can provide a copy to anyone who would like to give it a try.
    Ken

Mottie

Hi KenAdam!

Yes, I would love to add a plugin for Joomla to the collection! Do you use github at all? If not, I can upload the files there so that others can use it. If you could email me the files, I’d greatly appreciate it!… gmail account, prefix is wowmotty.

Thanks!

drarmst

Any news on the 2.5 mod? Can I have a copy of it to try?

Mottie

Hi daramst!

I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had a chance to look at the files KenAdam sent me… there have been a few updates to AnythingSlider since this file, but see if it works for you. I’ll try, no guarantee, to look at it this weekend and maybe update it to the current version and open a github repository.

drarmst

Thanks Mottie!

I was able to get it working on my site and it looks great.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.