Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Need help, loading external website into DIV container

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kubakuba

My sister is a graphics communication major in NYC and in need of a portfolio page so she can pay her bills. Her request to me was a page that acted as an image gallery showing off her different projects. You can view my working-files at http://www.czyk-design.com to get a better idea of my troubles..

When the page initially loads I use AJAX to load an external HTML (BSPR.html) into the #panel container and also load the javascripts that enable the jquery image fading gallery. Now, the Project 1 link is a link to the exact same page but as you can see when it loads the jquery doesn’t seem to take affect.

Ive also read AJAX isn’t necessarily a good route for loading external content into a website so if anyone here has a better suggestion for implementation that would be great! I was hoping there was a jquery app that would allow me to do this all on one page but had trouble accomplishing this.

Mr KiTT3N

for what i think your trying to do, ajax is fine…. but your not calling any ajax to begin with soooo im not sure what your trying to trouble shoot…..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.