Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Need Help- Firefox Rollover Not Displaying Corectly

• # June 9, 2008 at 3:35 pm

I must start by saying that this site does ROCK! This is my first posting to the forums. Thank you for all the tips and tutorials!

I am having trouble getting a rollover to display correctly in Firefox. It displays correctly in Safari and IE. I have used Firebug to help find the error and I added z-index’s to some of the CSS with no luck. I am sure it just a minor tweak that needs to be done — if I only understood more about CSS :cry:

The website is http://www.TheREIChick.com and the rollover that I am having trouble with is the RSS – Subscribe Me on the top right panel.

Basically, the image below it is showing through when you rollover the mouse to make the drop-down appear. I have also tried changing the background color and the transparency settings.

Any help you can me would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    The REI Chick

# June 10, 2008 at 4:26 pm

Are you still having a problem with this? I actually upgraded to FF 3, and I’m not seeing the issue, the background is solid white. It is hard to target the element with Firebug due to the nature of the element (only shows on rollover), so it’s hard for me to look right at the CSS affecting it. I would think if it’s a DIV with a white background and no opacity applied, it shouldn’t be a problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".