Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Need Advise from an expert on looping posts in WordPress

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello all you WordPress warriors!

I have a project I am undertaking and I need some sage advise from some pros here on the site.

Cinema Site Info

They want the ability to scroll the movie information to the right or the left. I figure I can do a loop that pulls the information in for the movie including the poster, movie title, rating, run time, link to the synopsis and link to the trailer. The movie title could link to an individual page with detailed info about the movie.

What I am not sure about how to do is how to add the showtime information. The movie may be showing at different times on different weeks, but will almost always be showing multiple weeks. I also need the post to expire once the show time date has passed. I know I could do a child post, but I don’t want the movie info to have to be entered twice and the posts have to sort first by opening date, then by theater.

Any ideas?

jacorre
    Participant

I have seen this for the expiration date Post Expirator. Have you tried it?

The nested posts are actually my biggest concern….No clue how to get that to work.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.