Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

My portfolio web site

• # January 1, 2009 at 1:30 pm

I’ve created my first web site design and used for my portfolio. I just wanted to keep it simple as possible, can you tell me what do you think about it, what do you like and what you don’t really like in my portfolio site: http://codingxhtml.com

# January 1, 2009 at 2:23 pm

Simple, clean, elegant I like it. Looks very nice almost like a digital business card.

Rob
    # January 1, 2009 at 2:52 pm
    "surelock" wrote:
    Simple, clean, elegant I like it. Looks very nice almost like a digital business card.

what he said :D invokes curiosity…

# January 1, 2009 at 3:10 pm

OMG I love your designs, so much better than mine

# January 1, 2009 at 5:11 pm

I’m a HUGE fan of the long skinny pages. I don’t know why. Good job.

# January 2, 2009 at 10:15 am

Thank you. I didn’t expected so good comments :). I will keep on working :) THANKS again.

# January 3, 2009 at 3:46 am

It’s nice, I would just recommend atleast 1 more page about yourself. Unless you want it strictly portfolio, then nevermind. =)

# January 3, 2009 at 12:12 pm
    "milehighdesigner" wrote:
    It’s nice, I would just recommend atleast 1 more page about yourself. Unless you want it strictly portfolio, then nevermind. =)

You think that "About me" page would help me to get more clients :P :)?

# January 3, 2009 at 2:40 pm

With such a different design and nice portfolio, the next question people might ask "who is this guygirl?" I wondered it, and I’m not even looking to hire you, so, imagine someone who is actually visiting for that purpose. They might be let down they cant find out a little more and then an email to contact you… Or was there one? sorry, I just woke up.

I did a site for a photographer, and the main focus is his portfolio, but then he’s also got an about me and contact… simple and to the point for both.

# January 4, 2009 at 8:29 am
    With such a different design and nice portfolio, the next question people might ask "who is this guygirl?" I wondered it, and I’m not even looking to hire you, so, imagine someone who is actually visiting for that purpose. They might be let down they cant find out a little more and then an email to contact you… Or was there one? sorry, I just woke up.

I did a site for a photographer, and the main focus is his portfolio, but then he’s also got an about me and contact… simple and to the point for both.

OK I think, I will add "about me" :). Maybe you have more ideas, how can I improve my portfolio site?

# January 4, 2009 at 1:11 pm

Well, It’s a pretty neat design… I think the about me page will just help tie it in! =)

# January 4, 2009 at 2:37 pm
    Well, It’s a pretty neat design… I think the about me page will just help tie it in! =)

Thanks for your suggestions I really appreciate that :)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".