Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other My New Vector Showcase Site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    freevector

Hi everyone,
    I launched a new site recently, called Free Vector Download. It’s a A large free vector resources from some of the top artists and designers,
    http://www.freevectordownload.com

please visit our homepage and message us what you think. Much appreciated.

chazzwick

very nice, the only thing i would change is the header text. The comic sans-esque font doesnt look very professional.

TheDoc

It’s a good layout.

A couple things.

1) Make sure your "Sponsors" header and "Design Showcase" header line up. As it is, the Sponsors header is just far too high, it puts the whole layout on tilt.

2) Main header image. Yikes. This screams "low quality" to me. You must have tons of vectors at your disposal and, hopefully, be a master yourself, but that’s all you can come up with? Get creative! Make a logo!

If I had to guess, it looks like you’ve bought a pretty decent template and then added the header yourself. It totally clashes, you need to make that better to get any respect from a designer who has stumbled upon your site.

AshtonSanders
    Participant

<nancy class="negative">
    My guess is he doesn’t care what you think, and he’ll never be back to see the responses… just wanted 5 more links to his advertiser-less site…
    </nancy>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.