Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Most recent posts section?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LinCSS25
    Participant

For my site I am not sure I want my blog entries to be on the home page.. I may, but if I do I believe I want it to only show one post at a time.. but my main concern is that I definately want a small section on a side bar to have a "most recent blog post secion". how would I get this? I want something similar to what this site has at the bottom

http://www.dreamten.com/

what is this site using to do this?

Malice

They are using WordPress for their blog, and latest posts within WordPress is a class called latest_blog_post or latest_blog_list, I don’t remember which they are using.. my guess is latest_blog_list.

You can use that code anywhere within a WP theme to get the result you want I believe, I’m sorry, I’m no coding expert or WordPress guru by any means… get me in Photoshop and we can talk!

Malice
    "LinCSS25" wrote:
    Yeah me too, Id be in heaven with photoshop and a.. make this a website magic wand.. ahhh dreaming

A Note to any Adobe programming personnel that may frequent the site.

Here is what we need:
    1) A button that says "MAKE WEBSITE" with an icon similar to the magic wand.
    2) By clicking that button it will ask for the site name and create a folder with the appropriate subfolders.
    3) After it makes "ding" noises and maybe a "blurp" it will present us with CSS verifiable code that we can simple upload to our FTP servers.

In an effort to not ask for an unrealistic feature, I will do the uploading in a new program you can create called "Adobe FTP Flurry" or something to that effect.

CS5, I have my pre-order in now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.