Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Manchester City FC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hal8

Ok so i love my football (soccer), and every morning i check up on the BBC football sections for news. The first thing i always reed is the gossip section. This is where the BBC put some gossip from different newspapers from around the world.

Anyway, i got down to the last one where it said Manchester City spent £2m…..yes £2m!! on their website :o :o

So yeh it is a nice site but really £2m !!……so i thought id see what your opinions where ?

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/

TheDoc

I rather like the website.

I’m not sure what they’re going to do with nine strikers… but that’s neither here nor there.

On another note…

Take me home, United Road;
    To the place, where I belong;
    To Old Trafford;
    To see United;
    Take me home, United Road.

hal8
    "apostrophe" wrote:
    Quote:
    Take me home, United Road;
    To the place, where I belong;
    To Old Trafford;
    To see United;
    Take me home, United Road.

Of course you are a united fan, you’re not from Manchester. :D

HAHA

Lads the future is green……Plymouth Argyle green !!

TheDoc
    "apostrophe" wrote:
    Of course you are a united fan, you’re not from Manchester. :D

haha no, I’m not. Bristol actually! Not that it makes it any better. My sister was a United fan, so when I was born, I became a United fan as well. Such is life!

Though, those jokes I think will start becoming City / Real Madrid jokes soon enough.

Matt

How come nobody roots for the Dodgers anymore? :|

EamonnMac

Where does £2m go in website design? I mean, seriously, what the hell were Man City being invoiced for? An office complex for the design team??? That’s nuts. It’s a nice design, I like it, but somebody saw them coming…

TheDoc

You have to realize the price paid wasn’t just for a team of designers. I’m sure it includes a ridiculous amount of R&D.

nshaw94

i love football too…and gossip in BBC..crazy..makes me laugh…but i dont support Man City.. :?

Rob MacKay
    Participant

I can throw stones at united’s ground from my house I’m so close… so obviously I regularly do!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.