Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Looking to hire PHP developer for one job

• # June 12, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Can someone recommend a PHP developer or a site to find good developers?

__
    # June 14, 2012 at 2:25 pm

It would depend entirely on what sort of work you need done…?

# June 14, 2012 at 2:46 pm

I would recommend myself. How big is the job?

# June 14, 2012 at 7:13 pm

I would also recommend myself. :)

# June 26, 2012 at 9:56 am

You can find some expert PHP developers from this list:
    https://www.staff.com/skill/PHP

As far as I know, these guys have guaranteed significant work experience. So, it’s safe to hire them right away.

__
    # June 26, 2012 at 8:40 pm

I would contest that – it’s never “safe” to hire someone based solely on which website they advertise on. Likewise, experience (depending on how you define “significant”) doesn’t guarantee quality, either.

You need to discuss your project with the developer beforehand. Look at examples of their past work. Talk about what your project needs, and how the developer will approach it. Outline what you want done, how much you will pay, when the work will be completed, and so forth.

# June 26, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Thanks for your input traq.

I failed to mention that I got my trusted PHP developer there. That’s why I’m recommending it. The site does have a ‘test the employee first’ feature that’s why I was able to assure myself that I got a good one.

But yes, I do have to agree with your point. Whether you hire online or not, you have to be very careful with whom you hire. Some employees just look good on paper but cannot perform well. You have to be careful with that.

# June 28, 2012 at 1:17 pm

elance.com worked out well

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".