Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Looking for any improvement in term of styling css

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    moer2237

Just completed my pet project. So looking for honest critics, comments, advise & so on. Esp on CSS aspect.

[Your text to link here…](http://www.mytravel22.com/kuala-lumpur-hotels.html “the webpage”)

BinG
    Participant

I think the background image is maybe a little to much. Fair play for trying a responsive design but it looks a bit like a full screen article instead of a website. I think it needs a bit more direction and focus as there doesn’t seem to be a theme.

I wouldn’t have a mobile site link at the top of the page either, try using @media queries instead pal.

moer2237

Wow! Just when you thought your job was completed…….looks like it’s just begun. Zillions of thanks for the feedback.

BinG – totally agreed with the ‘full screen kinda thing’. Still searching for a nice theme & working on the direction. I not disagreeing with the @media but i believe there’s still room for discussion though.

Melindrea – Yep, the ‘text jumping’ solved, font standardize to Arial & border done. However one problem pops out. The website stop responding, i guest this is due to border.

Any idea how to solve it???

moer2237

ok it’s responsive again. Solved the width but stuck with height. If i set the height using % it will shrink vertically only. If take out the height it works but the text will start jumping again.

Any advise?

moer2237

Yep, problem solve & no more text jumping. Tks for the comments & advise! It definitely looks better now. Just need to add in the theme & a bit direction to finish it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.