Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Looking for a local WordPress developer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I know there are a ton of job boards, and there is even Craigslist, but for anyone that’s ever tried to find someone great it’s so hard to do. Place an ad on Craigslist, outline specific requirements and all you get is emails from everyone else.

I am a local WordPress developer who runs a very small development team. There are currently three of us. I have built several long term relationships with design and development agencies who send me work.

What I am seeking is an intermediate WordPress developer. Someone who can be part of a team. My workflow would involve handing over a PSD and project specs, and expecting to return a WordPress theme that looks “exactly” like the PSD.

I’m looking for someone who may not know it all but would like to learn. Someone who would enjoy marking up the theme, and then handing it over to myself or one of my senior developers to finish it off as needed (integrating any advanced functionality)

If you can do it all, I am also very open to speaking with you as well, but from experience you just don’t find those people as they already have all the work they can handle.

I pay flat rate typically from $300-$500 per site. Which I think is more than fair based on the amount of work being completed.

If you’re interested, or know someone awesome please give me a shout.

Jonathand_d

My God is this for real?

CrocoDillon
    Participant

EDIT: Nevermind :P

hotpink

@vancouverwordpress

Can you post a link to an example PSD?

chrisburton
    Participant

That doesn’t sound like fair pay. It sounds like several punches to the face while working long hours.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Looking for a local WordPress developer’ is closed to new replies.