Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Logo distortion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tryagn

Can anyone please tell me what I need to do in order for the logo to keep it’s perspective?
    Thanks
    http://www.wotcdc.com/

Assuming you are working with Photoshop, if you hold down the Shift key while you are resizing the logo, it will keep the correct proportion.

Tryagn

Actually I listed all of them because we are designing for all of those companies and the round logos does not come out completely round. I have tried to resize then in Photoshop but no luck with that. Do they have to be vectors because the client provided them to me as .jpg’s. The only one that appears to look ok is the one for the Orchid, but the others are still distorted.

Tryagn

Yes, I received a different file for each logo and they were not distorted. When I place them on the page that I am designing it does not appear distorted. However, when it is uploaded then the distortion begins. But I must admit that prior to me placing them on the page that I did not resize them that way that you are recommending. I will give it a try and see what happens from there.

So I just want to make sure that once I do that, no matter what size screen that the visitor has, is should keeps its proportion.

Thanks

Tryagn

So that means that I should not design the page in Photoshop, because once I flatten it, it would lose distortion again…correct?

Tryagn

Please help me, this is why I posted it on the forum

Tryagn

Yes, this does help me out tremendously. I misread the original message when I was told to do them individually. At first I understood it as the complete page, that’s where I got confused at. Because it appeared to be something different.

Thanks a lot. I’ll give it a whirl.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.