Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Live Streaming

• # July 17, 2013 at 2:33 am

i want to make a live streaming page…

i want to make a very good design any help??? referral design

# July 17, 2013 at 2:49 am

Your question is too vague.

# July 17, 2013 at 3:37 am

What do you want to stream?

What is the main topic?

What have you tried so far?

What is *referral design*?

# July 17, 2013 at 4:07 am

i want to design a page. where a stream will run, can you please just tell me how the design may be

# July 17, 2013 at 4:08 am

How the fuck are we supposed to know what the design should look like? :D

# July 17, 2013 at 4:25 am

because i thought you have more knowledge than me so you can refer me template or any psd for it, but i came to know you can just abuse or nothing

# July 17, 2013 at 5:14 am

@Junni what steps have you taken to find templates?

# July 17, 2013 at 5:18 am

Why was this marked as solved?

# July 17, 2013 at 5:27 am

Oops…I just assumed that since the discussion wasn’t moving forward, there was some friction and the OP hadn’t even attempted some basic research then further discussion was pointless.

However..

# July 17, 2013 at 5:28 am

> because i thought you have more knowledge than me so you can refer me template or any psd for it, but i came to know you can just abuse or nothing

This makes no sense. You are the “product owner”. You are supposed to know what you want. You can’t expect to come here and ask for PSD.

# July 17, 2013 at 7:07 am

For starters, it’s not that easy. Are you prepared to pay for the bandwidth consumed by the stream, including bandwidth from the people viewing your stream? I’m not going in to the tools you need because you seem pretty confident that you know what you’re doing apart from the design (which seems the other way round IMHO).

## I want to design a page where the stream will run… ##

Lets just say, grab Xsplit, Sign up to Twitch.tv (Or other live streaming services) = problem solved. You’re stepping on expensive territory that many hosting providers will charge you plenty for what they say “unlimited bandwidth”.

Twitch.tv has a nice UI, HD Streaming, Chat interface, Custom Backgrounds & logos. It’s all you need. Why waste time and effort (unless this is for a client/project, but to me it doesn’t sound like that at all) when you can do it all for free anyway?

PS, people don’t just throw out PSD’s on request. You didn’t even tell us if you’re capable of converting that design from a PSD in to code.

> “can you please just tell me how the design may be”

Wait, what?

If you’re looking for a design, look at the current live stream sites available on the web as reference.

It would also be helpful if we knew how and where to guide you based on your **experience**.

I’m only being negative because you put your initial question far too bluntly.

# July 17, 2013 at 9:48 am

k thanx mark it as solved please

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".