Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Live Site…need opinion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve debated about even posting here, but I do want to get better and learn more. I know there are some things to work on, but want some better opinions that haven’t stared at it as long as I have. Thanks for all your input.

http://www.bigmommascoffee.com

thanks for the opinion. the content is something i am working on (i.e. adding pics to menu page) i have just hit a block creatively all together. any ideas about graphics or layout would be great also. thanks again.

franksta

For that photo on the left top, I would do a gradient fade that fades into the background color below it for that sidebar; that would help the dramatic color change when that image changes.

I would also get rid of the border around your footer div, and possibly the other borders.

Besides that I think this is a great layout idea!

EDIT: I just took the borders off your topindex and news divs and I think I like it even more, call me nuts! (Thanks goes to Firebug for easily being able to do that)

nyshalynn

To hell , with the layout . Can you at least bring the menu here to new york !!! :evil: :o

nyshaylynn

i’ll see if i can cut you a deal on delivery to you. thanks!

Rhino

Since most of the site has more of an informal, hand-drawn feel, I would change the photo image in the upper-right to something a little more hand-drawn. You can convert the current image, trace it, etc. Then you could also repeat a version of the logo in the coffee foam if you wanted. Otherwise the photo looks like those stickers kids put on their drawings — too stark of a contrast. Great job, I only hope to be as good someday. Thank you for sharing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.