Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Link not ‘clickable’ in IE – fine in FF

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    casiodan
    Participant

Hi folks

Can anyone tell me why i can’t click on a link in IE……..it works fine in FF.

http://www.bridalapparelleeds.co.uk/contact.html

the words ‘clicking here’ should be clickable and indeed they are in firefox.

Thanks

Dan

casiodan
    Participant

Ok, ive figured out its hidden behind the DIV that contains the slideshow!

The only way i can see to fix it is to float the div left and use left padding to bring it back into postion, the only problem with that is that if you resize your browser window the slide show moves around!

Any other ways to fix this.

Thanks

Danny

casiodan
    Participant

Ok,

Ive worked round it. I have split the section between the header and the footer in to two columns and floated them left and right.

It throws up another problem i need to look at but it works for now.

The new problem will be if the text extends vertically below the minimum div height i have specified. The background will repeat:y in the right column but i will need the left column to repeat with it so that the background in the left column repeats:y with it, at the moment the right column repeats but leaves the left column where it is which then leaves a gap under the left column down to the footer. Im sure ill figure it out.

Thanks
    Dan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.