Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript lightbox with multiple images

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ylex1
    Participant

Hi

I want to make a gallery of images with the lightbox effect but
    I want the thubnail to have multipe images apart from the content of the other thubnail’s
    I mean I don’t want it to show me the content of the other thubnails when I click next, I want to have other images in the same thumbnail

is this posible?

thanks

TheDoc

So you want a single thumbnail to link to multiple images?

ylex1
    Participant

in the same lightbox effect like an image with pages

TheDoc

No problemo.

If you used Colorbox you would do something like this:

Then add the class of ‘hidden’ to your CSS file and mark it as display: none; or something similar.

ylex1
    Participant

Hey man thanks a lot

rei

hey guys great thread!
    im also trying to get this effect to work but im having a hard time getting it.
    heres my code:

Body:

• js:

rei

rei

cant seem to be able to paste the html code on here
    :(

ES1

Hi… I am trying to get fancy box to work with my rollover code created in ImageReady while maintaining the hidden gallery images but I can not get it to work at all. I would like to add 3 more hidden images to this code. Can anyone help?

onmouseover=”changeImages(‘NY_EA_Nov_14’, ‘images/NY_EA_Nov_14-over.gif’); return true;”
    onmouseout=”changeImages(‘NY_EA_Nov_14’, ‘images/NY_EA_Nov_14.gif’); return true;”
    onmousedown=”changeImages(‘NY_EA_Nov_14’, ‘images/NY_EA_Nov_14-over.gif’); return true;”
    onmouseup=”changeImages(‘NY_EA_Nov_14’, ‘images/NY_EA_Nov_14-over.gif’); return true;”>

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.