Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Lightbox Form causes sentence to split – Need it inline.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    doylegirl
    Participant

Can anybody help me with this? I am using Form Lightbox plugin and would like the sentence to not get split and pushed to the second line. I tried putting display: inline on several divs within the code, but nothing seems to work. Can anybody help? Please see link below:

http://fnbsf.henkinschultz.com/about-us/holiday-hours/

__
    Participant

I’m not sure which part of your page you’re referring to, but be aware that “inline” doesn’t mean “in one line.” It means its contents will display successively, like text (i.e., it will use the available space and then wrap).

In general, this is desirable, since it prevents text from being “cut off” or forcing horizontal scrolling on smaller screens: i.e., it keeps your text readable.

If I’m missing something, please explain further.

Paulie_D

If it’s the text in the modal form, something is setting the widths involved (probably javascript).

If so, you’ll need to edit that to get the form wide enough so that the text doesn’t break.

doylegirl
    Participant

So after I posted this question, my client went in (with her WP username) and wrapped this line in an h3 tag and it seemed to fix it! I originally had it just in a p tag. So weird that this fixed the issue! Thanks y’all!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.