Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

keep getting an unexpected $end error

• # November 4, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Hi all

I’m having issues with this specific line of code and I have no clue how to fix. I keep getting this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/html/form/form.php on line 581

everything looks fine, but I don’t know what I did wrong

<?php
    $footer_data = <<<EOT
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.corner.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.core.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.widget.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.tabs.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.mouse.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.sortable.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.draggable.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.position.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.dialog.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.effects.core.js"></script>
    EOT;
    require('includes/footer.php');
    ?>

# November 4, 2013 at 5:44 pm

on line 581 ?

Are you looking at the correct file? Is this error maybe in the footer.php?

# November 4, 2013 at 10:10 pm

yeah its the right file I just showed the section of the code that I believe is the problem. I’ve looked at the footer.php and there’s no problems there

line 581 is the last line on the file ?>

–bump–
    nevermind I think I managed to fix it I was missing a “}” higher up in the code
    should’ve just posted the entire code

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".