Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Jquery code into wordpress post

• # November 3, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Hi, I would like to add jquery code into wordpress post. Is it possible? How can I do that? I would like to create some animations.
    Thanks

# November 5, 2012 at 1:14 pm

What type of animations are wanting? There might be a plugin for that. haha

# November 5, 2012 at 2:05 pm

I want to hide and show a div. I didn’t found a plugin about that.

# November 5, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Like fading? Or just to completely hide and show certain divs, because that can me accomplished with CSS?

# November 6, 2012 at 4:27 am

I want to create a write “Show details” and when I click on, that changes in “Hide details” and shows the div. I think I can do that only with jquery.

# November 13, 2012 at 9:55 pm

Enabling JS to be published in a post is a bad idea. Its security hole that people will take advantage of if they know its possible. That aside if you know how to register/enqueue a script in WP you could accomplish what you want with a few lines of jQuery targeting a certain class or ID you can add into the post. Not sure if that is what you are talking about. Thinking about it it seems like what you are taking about should be put into your theme and not in a post but thats me thinking aloud.

# November 14, 2012 at 9:17 am

[Solved] Thank you very much for the answer. I think I will add the code into the theme. Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".