Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Jquery Bootstrap-Modal issue/question.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    siraero

Hi.

Im new to this, so hope someone can help me.
    I have an If Statsment that call a a function.

Its works fine, i just have 3 questions on this one.
    1. Can i make the code better, so it stille will be inside the function LoadDetails, and that will load the myModal !?
    2. When i click the black area around the modal, it go away, how can i do so it will not go away if clicking the black area, so i need to use the close button !?
    3. How can i load an page inside the myModal, so i get the popup, and then inside that it shows details.html page !?

Mottie

Hi Siraero!

I’m not sure how the loadDetails function is being called, but you can just (1) dump the document ready and move the rest of the initialization code inside of it. Also, I’m not sure what myModal.load(); is supposed to do.

(2) When looking at the backdrop option, the descriptions reads “Includes a modal-backdrop element. Alternatively, specify static for a backdrop which doesn’t close the modal on click.”. So all you should need to do is change that option. Here is what the code should look like (untested):

Now to have the details.html page inside of the modal. Just add it as an iframe. Try out this HTML:

<-- Modal -->
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.