Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Italicize font the oposite direct?

• # February 24, 2013 at 7:16 pm

@cnwtx Majority of script faces are slanted. You could have just found an upright script. By the way, no one is ridiculing him, we are giving advice.

@websitecodetutorials Why do you come here if you’re just going to explode at those who give you relevant and professional advice? Also, you invited us into “your business” when you asked a question on this forum. What is clear to me is that even though it is your site, you don’t care about UX, which is obviously important for the type of site you’re running. Good luck with it.

# February 24, 2013 at 7:59 pm

I asked for a code solution not personal preferences. No biggy I’m just not a fan of it in forums. UX? User experience I presume. I’m not on my site for one. And two I speak my mind weather people like it or not. Some find that comforting while others prefer to be caudaled.

# February 24, 2013 at 8:04 pm

The short reason why I didn’t was that I also needed both the normal slanted and italic slanted versions as well, and didn’t want to have to download two different fonts.

# February 24, 2013 at 8:28 pm

You started a new thread with one line question. Without any explanation or introduction of the problem you are interested solving. And when people, who are answering, **out of context**, try to get some sense of what, why, etc., you become condescending and rude.

We actually helped you solve the problem. Be thankful. Dirtbag.

# February 24, 2013 at 8:42 pm

I was thankful and showed my appreciation to the solver. It was only later I showed unappreciation for said comments. If you can’t tell I’m not fond of being told what to do. I blame that on my dad.

Truce. I don’t want to argue anymore. Agree to disagree. :)

# February 24, 2013 at 10:47 pm

“Truce. I don’t want to argue anymore. Agree to disagree. :)”

Deal. :)

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".