Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

iphone view issue

• # November 26, 2012 at 7:06 am

hai…..i have an isue…in iphone,,at first the site site good view in portrait,,then we turn horizontal the iphone it will fine,,again its turn in portrait mode a scroll appear in bottom of the site,,please help me

# November 26, 2012 at 7:09 am

Do you have a link?

# November 26, 2012 at 7:22 am

any metatag issue?

# November 26, 2012 at 8:02 am

You have a lot of css files linked in there…my guess is that they are fighting.

# November 26, 2012 at 8:03 am

Maybe one of your elements isn’t resizing back. It works fine on a desktop browser, so this could be a real pain to sort. Try removing the slider to see if that fixes it. If not, remove another part until you find the culprit.

Good luck! Haha.

# November 26, 2012 at 8:10 am

Try with this meta

But from the issue You described, I think that you have some css conflict.

Btw I have seen that you use bootstrap framework.
    I had fight with this framework a week ago and i had to make some major changes because of a few project issues. I want to say that its possible you overwright some bootstrap styles or there is some bootstrap malfunctioning in your case . Anyway, my opinion is that bootstrap is not the best choice when you are building responsive site. You may try with skeleton, (I think its better). Cheers !

# November 26, 2012 at 11:59 pm

thankz all….the issue bootstrap style for text area….customize the style and its working fine…..again thnks 2 all

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".