This is my first thread, so I thank all beforehand for responding to it.
Yesterday I found this thread about how to make an invoice. This is incredibly powerful and just amazing how simple it is — no software, no computer swap, no printer juggling. Nothing, just add and print or save. The thread is here:
[Your text to link here...](http://css-tricks.com/html-invoice/ “Invoice Make”)
As amazing as this is, I am having challenges modifying it for my company’s needs. Here are the things I want to change but I am having challenge with:
1. Don’t need the dollar sign ($) – I see how great this is for users that have dollars as a currency, however I don’t and I would like to remove all the dollars from the script. However when I do so, the script gets horribly disfigured and doesn’t operate properly:
– You can no longer edit the fields where the dollar was present
– There is blank space in the field that cannot be removed
– You cannot add or remove rows
2. Adding a “Open Invoice” script – This is what my company needs, the ability to modify upon existing invoices. Its simpler to open an invoice and change a couple of figures and/or text than completely write a new one. If someone has a different idea that doesn’t involve saving the last invoice code as a html file because that’s the only solution I can think of right now.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".