Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Image uploading option in Custom fields?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

Is there any way we can enable image uploading option in the custom fields ? What I do now is, upload the image in the media gallery, copy the link after uploading it and pasting it in the custom field. There are plugins available like Magic Fields which gives me the option of creating a new writing panel and then enable image uploading option in the custom field. But I am unable to link the newly created panel to my existing custom post type.

Any solutions?

Thanks,
    ~Sumeet

jamygolden

You can use this plugin to link image uploading to an existing custom field (I’ve used it before).

It’s basically a GUI for custom fields.

TheDoc

Jamy, I’m always looking to do something like this on my own, without the use of plugins, but I may give this one a go.

I’ve been wanting to add this type of functionality for a long time, just haven’t been able to figure it out.

Thanks jamy for the link. I will try this out and let you know :) @TheDoc: Yup, even am trying to do the same but then I thought if a plugin already exists, why waste the time in figuring it out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.