Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Image replacement on mouse click.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kuba0506
    Participant

Hi guys, I’m new with JS and looking for any tips how to implment or even how can I replace a part of big image (that conisists of two smaller images) when you change some option on the sidebar for example when you change product parameters.

When you click either or “Kolor karnisza:” or “Wzór końcówki:” a part of image changes. Either the color of curtain rod or curtain rod end.

How can I achieve this, as far as I already learnt two images are positioned absolutely with z-index and I need some JS or jQuery library to do this effect (what library?).

This is the website I’m talking about:
    https://www.sklep-karnisze.net/1136,-34-Carbonera-34-podwojne-proste-19-mm?r=#/#8,7,2,50,1,10,

Thx in advance for your help.

Paulie_D

As far as I already learnt two images are positioned absolutely with z-index and I need some JS or jQuery library to do this effect

Yes, you do…but we’re not a tutorial forum. If you have a specific issue with getting something exactly right..we can help.

Effectively writing it for you…that’s not us.

You are new to JS…I’d be looking to take some courses or hire someone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.