Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS image problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    benn
    Participant

Hey there,

This forum is growing at a mental rate its brilliant

saying that here is my issue:

This is my recent site that i have built for a friend http://www.anthony-rockminster.com

Under the workshops section i have two images that i have applied the javascript FancyZoom.js and there seems to be an issue with going infront of the flash video i have on the page, also the background image that acts as a shadow isn’t placed properly.

Can anyone help me with this?

I did try using the thickbox jquery script but it doesn’t seem to work inside another javascript

Any help would be amazing,

O and what you think of the site?

Benn

koewnet

First of all it’s nice that you’ve tried to make it work smooth (as in not slow nor ticky). I can not help you with that JavaScript-problem, but I do have some issues with the design:

Besides from that, have you tried using your website without JavaScript? Screen readers and text browsers will have a lot of trouble with that page. Even though people with text browsers and screen readers might not be the targeted audience, would it hurt to cut it up into different pages?

Also, I’ve some trouble reading the text which is closest to the top, due to the dark background colour and black text. It would’ve been easier if you’d visually box in the text, meaning you’d use a 1-pixel sized half-transparent bkg to create better contrasts.

What’s the thing about the footer?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.