Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS image fade

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jhallmusic

Hi. Thought I’d see if anyone can help me here. I have a site that I’m using jQuery and some javascript to fade between two images when the mouse is hovered over it. I also have it so that when the picture is clicked, it takes the user to an image gallery for that picture. This all works just fine and dandy in firefox, but not in IE7. The fade is occurring, but you cannot click on the image at all. Nada. I’m hoping it’s an easy fix, but we’ll see.

Here’s a demo: http://www.campcreekrecords.com/hoverTest/hover_Test.html

If you check it in both firefox and IE you’ll notice what I’m saying. Thanks to anyone who takes a look.

jhallmusic

thanks. I’ll give it a try and let you know what happens. I appreciate the help. (I’m getting back into the computer thing after about 6 years out, so I’m trudging through).

jhallmusic

well, no deal. I tried applying some width and height and a block display to the anchor element, and then also tried it to the span that’s created. Might I say I hate IE? Any other ideas? :D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.