Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Illustrator CS4 Beta

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Designer42
    Participant

So I tried to post this earlier but for some reason I got kicked off the forum but here it is again. Illustrator CS4 Beta is out. There is another blog that shows and explains how it all works. I know it is not a CSS-Tricks blog but it helps out all web designer. It has a lot of new features such as document tabs, frames so you can see 4 document windows at a time, a new gradient feature and all that. It looks pretty sweet!

http://www.gomediazine.com/design-tip/p … 4-preview/

Maybe you were kicked off because the linked page has no link to a beta? Trial versions are not available yet either, but probably soon. Thanks for pointing out the article though. The CS4 suite is looking pretty awesome!

cssgirl
    Participant

Don’t be so rude Aaron, betas ARE indeed available for CS4.

No where did he say that was a open beta OR a link to DOWNLOAD THE TRIALS.

He said the beta was out and gomedia had an article that shows how it all works.

Before getting rude and snotty read what he actually wrote. I’ll even be nice and quote it for you:

Quote:
    Illustrator CS4 Beta is out. There is another blog that shows and explains how it all works. I know it is not a CSS-Tricks blog but it helps out all web designer.

Thanks for the link designer42, hadn’t seen that article about CS4 yet. But have drooled over the beta previews at Adobe

Sorry, didn’t mean to sound rude. :( It sounded as though he got kicked off the forums for trying to post this before, and perhaps it was perceived as spam or plugging a blog. I was just saying why I thought that might have happened. I should edit my post so it comes across better.

There are CS4 betas out, such as Fireworks and Dreamweaver, but not for Illustrator (unless you’re from a company that tests their stuff under a NDA). Now that CS4 is officially announced, the software is no longer in beta and will be on shelves not too far off. They then will have trials you can download, but they currently don’t. If you go here, you can pick a trial and put in your contact info for Adobe to let you know when the trials are available.

Lynda.com has some CS4 videos previewing the new features too, very cool stuff.

cssgirl
    Participant

Yes! I saw all the Lynda ones. Make me so excited… I’ve also watched nearly all the available ones on youtube and the whole Adobe one with that’ company… Can’t think of their name… starts with a V.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.