Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS IE Restrictions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeager

I am looking for a recourse that will show me all the things I have to look out for when building a site that IE will need either fallback, or just will not be able to do. If such a wondrous link is available, I would greatly appreciate it!

I am currently revamping my old school projects and a few of them are designed well enough that I would put into my portfolio, but besides just a image, i’d like anyone interested be able to view them. If they so happen to want to view them in IE or have a customer base that uses IE, i’d like to show the potential employer that I am able to handle it.

Paulie_D

There is nothing that will analyse a site for you but if you want to check out various CSS3 effects then http://www.caniuse.com is the best on out there.

Jeager

This is what I was looking for, so thanks! Basically just need to know when I need to use a work around for IE. I happen to use fixed elements on a couple of my sites which is the main issue I needed to cover, but wanted to make sure

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.