Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

I want to add a slide option in my website header and footer.

• # August 17, 2012 at 10:05 am

My website is based on wordpress. i want to add a slider in my website header where will be 6 post of my website and they will be shown as category i use in my website. after every 3 minute, this slider post will change. Please go to this website to see what i want and what i am talking about.

# August 17, 2012 at 7:49 pm

so what is your question?

# August 18, 2012 at 1:41 am

can anyone make this feature for me? as i do now know any kind of coding.

# August 18, 2012 at 1:51 am

for a price, anything can be done. What is your budget

# August 18, 2012 at 3:06 am

is this a forum for help?@cybershot.

# August 18, 2012 at 3:15 am

Yes. It is a forum for help. But your not asking for help. Your asking for someone to make it for you. There are thousands of tutorials online for integrating sliders into WordPress. Find one you like and follow it. If you run into trouble, post here and we can help. If you want someone to do it for you. You need to hire a freelancer.

# August 18, 2012 at 3:18 am

@cybershot is correct. We are all volunteers here who spend an unbelievable amount of time helping people complete tasks. Try finding a tutorial and seeing how far you get, we’ll help you pick up the pieces as you go.

If you’re not interested in learning, I’m afraid you’ll find this forum rather useless!

# August 18, 2012 at 3:22 am

@cybershot and @TheDoc = i do not know anything about coding. know something seeing tutorials. in this website, i found many codes in HTML with CSS. how to join them in wordpress?

# August 18, 2012 at 8:01 am

Now i am asking for help and no one is here. anyone can help me?

# August 18, 2012 at 8:09 pm

Usually you provide the forum with steps that you’ve already taken. So, in this case, what steps have you already taken to accomplish your task?

# August 18, 2012 at 8:32 pm

@TheDoc i believe that coding is very easy and very tough. as i am new in coding then its very tough for me. so i have gone through all the code in this website then i agreed that there is html and CSS code which i haev to combine(if i am not wrong). i have planed to go for step by step process. so my first step is how to apply this codes. then i will chose which code i am going to apply.

# August 18, 2012 at 8:37 pm

I think you should just pay someone to do it. I sent you a step by step tutorial that gives you the code. All you should have to do is follow the instructions on the page and paste the code into the file. If you can’t do that then you should pay someone to do it for you

# August 19, 2012 at 9:12 am

is there any way to add HTML codes in wordpress files?

# August 19, 2012 at 11:17 am

yes. When mixing html and php. You have to turn off the php in order to use html. You would do that with these tags

< ?php ?>

all php goes between the tag above. Then you can do html and then turn the php back on with the opening php tag which is this one

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".