Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS I want to add a slide option in my website header and footer.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    techstalks

My website is based on wordpress. i want to add a slider in my website header where will be 6 post of my website and they will be shown as category i use in my website. after every 3 minute, this slider post will change. Please go to this website to see what i want and what i am talking about.

techstalks

can anyone make this feature for me? as i do now know any kind of coding.

techstalks

is this a forum for help?@cybershot.

TheDoc

@cybershot is correct. We are all volunteers here who spend an unbelievable amount of time helping people complete tasks. Try finding a tutorial and seeing how far you get, we’ll help you pick up the pieces as you go.

If you’re not interested in learning, I’m afraid you’ll find this forum rather useless!

techstalks

@cybershot and @TheDoc = i do not know anything about coding. know something seeing tutorials. in this website, i found many codes in HTML with CSS. how to join them in wordpress?

techstalks

Now i am asking for help and no one is here. anyone can help me?

TheDoc

Usually you provide the forum with steps that you’ve already taken. So, in this case, what steps have you already taken to accomplish your task?

techstalks

@TheDoc i believe that coding is very easy and very tough. as i am new in coding then its very tough for me. so i have gone through all the code in this website then i agreed that there is html and CSS code which i haev to combine(if i am not wrong). i have planed to go for step by step process. so my first step is how to apply this codes. then i will chose which code i am going to apply.

techstalks

is there any way to add HTML codes in wordpress files?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.