Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End I need help with an email form for selective recipient.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alucard309
    Participant

Hey Guys,

Let me tell you about the project I am working on.

I have a landing page with about 8 different members with their information, what I need to do is to create one simple form that carries a selective “email” when someone clicks on a specific member.

So let’s say I click on “Mike” contact link, I want the web form to have Mike as the recipient, same thing if I click on “Matilda” I need the form to change the recipient to “Matilda”.

How can I do that? I don’t want to create multiple forms for each individual member, I rather use one form and only change the recipient name. Thanks

Paulie_D

What have you tried so far?

We’re happy to help you with a specific issue but we’re not a code writing service.

__
    Participant

So let’s say I click on “Mike” contact link, I want the web form to have Mike as the recipient, same thing if I click on “Matilda” I need the form to change the recipient to “Matilda”.

Add a field (probably a <select>) that allows you to choose a recipient. When the form is submitted, you can match that name up with the proper email address.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.