Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript I don’t know programming but i’m able to use javascript

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jitendra
    Participant

I don’t know programming but i ‘m able to use readymade javascript,jquery,mootools script widely available on net in website for more functionality or usability . In this situation can i add javascript in my skillset in my resume ?

ikthius
    "jitendra" wrote:
    I don’t know programming but i ‘m able to use readymade javascript,jquery,mootools script widely available on net in website for more functionality or usability . In this situation can i add javascript in my skillset in my resume ?

I would say no…..

why?
    well what if you were asked to fix some javascript but did not have any books or access to the net to find what your looking for.

can you write a script to find someone’s current age on your own? without looking it up?

I know javascript, but not proficient enough to say I know it to do all the bells and whistles that everyone expects these days. I can say on my C.V. I have a certificate of distinction on javascript, (which I have via computeach) but that means nothing in the real world of code

No,

If i download a theme from monstertemplates.com and put that online, that doesn’t make me a web designer now does it? That is basically the same that you will be doing.

(maybe a bit harsh example.. but i hope you get the point..)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.