Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other How to use the Anything Slider

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Mottie

Gotta love people that sell stuff and don’t support it.

Anyway, there’s not much I can do without seeing the actual code, and I don’t have $35 laying around that I can use on a WP theme I’m never going to use. So if you can find where in the code that the slider is being initialized and share that code with me, I’m sure I can help. Otherwise, spam the hell out of the author of the theme! LOL.

ChrisM

Hey Mottie

Yeah i’m quite fed up to say the least. Hope it’s ok to send a pm ?
    Thank you so much.

NetHawk

I was wondering, if I could tweak the time between showing the actual slide and fading in the caption. I’m not sure how to approach this. Should I try it with onSlideComplete or within the anythingSliderFx? A hint to point me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mottie

Try adding a set time out function inside of the “onSlideComplete” function, something like this:

onSlideComplete: function(){
    setTimeout(function(){
    // show the caption
    }, 1000); // time delay in milliseconds
    }
    NetHawk

Thanks Mottie!

JohninFla

LOL! I hope no one is keeping track of how many times I have edited this post, I keep discovering on my own what I’m doing wrong and my former question then becomes useless! …I now have the slider up and working, but I still can’t figure out how to get the photos loaded, and also what should be done with the files other than the code itself, such as the CSS, JS and IMAGE files …where should these be stored. Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks John

mejuliver

how to display a bullet navigation instead of numbers? like if the slider has only 3 contents then it should display 3 bullets or 3 circle not 1-3 numbers as a navigation and also where in the css I could customize the current navigation? like for example, the current slide is 1 of course the navigations is on the “1” if ever it is a number navigation and if it bullet navigation then the first bullet should be the active phase.

Hope dudes here could give me a trick on this. thanks in advance.

Mottie

@mejuliver!

Make the `navigationFormatter` option return a bullet instead of a number (see the [docs](https://github.com/CSS-Tricks/AnythingSlider/wiki/Navigation-options#wiki-navigationformatter))

navigationFormatter : function(index, panel){ return “●”; }

nathan_marq

I have yet to find anyone that can give a straight forward explanation here or on you tube as to how to install anything slider … smh

Mottie

@nathan_marq Did you find the [wiki documentation](https://github.com/CSS-Tricks/AnythingSlider/wiki/Setup#wiki-standard)? If that doesn’t help, please share what [CMS](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_management_system) you are using (e.g. WordPress), or is this for a basic HTML page?

nathan05

its word press … im setting it up on xampp first to make sure it runs …

Mottie
    sizgi

hi guys! i am also having problem with anythingslider, on my wp page… it does not show up last post, as you see on my page here : http://koskomik.com/wordpress/ can you tell me, how can i fix this issue?

thank you!

JRiley21

Hi all, I’m using this on a WP theme, but not via the WP plugin. I’m just referencing the anythingslider.js file. Everything works great… but is there a way I can order the slides, or somehow assign a value to each slide and tell it to display ascending or descending?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

ash

Can any one help me with fade in/fade out in anything slider plugin.
    I am using anything slider plugin but fadein/fadeout not working properly in it.
    Please help it urgent..

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.