Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS How to style footnotes/endnotes in CSS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Newbie2014
    Participant

Ok, so I’m relatively new to this. I’m taking a digital production course for publishing ebooks. Part of an assignment, worth 30% of our grade, is to take a text that’s in simple form, and trick it out to turn it into an epub. One of the things we have to do is style 5 notes that are already provided. But I can’t remember how to do them on the style sheet.

I know this is pretty basic stuff, but I’m at a loss. It’s been a bad weekend for me, and this is due on Tuesday. I can’t use any programs – I have to hand code everything.

Any helpers out there?

Paulie_D

One of the things we have to do is style 5 notes that are already provided. But I can’t remember how to do them on the style sheet.

So they’re just raw text.?

How are they supposed to appear?

Are they supposed to be linked…where will they be located…at the foot of the page, end of the document?

Also, I’m not entirely comfortable doing someone else’s coursework.

Newbie2014
    Participant

They’re raw text. They’re supposed to be linked to the notes in the appendix. And am not looking for someone to do them for me, just give me a rough idea of how they’re supposed to look in css.

Paulie_D

Quick google search

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showpost.php?p=703455&postcount=4

..just give me a rough idea of how they’re supposed to look in css.

There’s no ‘one way’…CSS can style them anyway you want…based on the HTML.

How do you want them to look?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.