Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other How to SEO expert

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jitendra
    Participant

I know XHTML, CSS and Adobe Photoshop and about accessibility, Web Standards , some SEO too. can i ad a SEO Expert in my Resume or i need to learn something more in SEO.

Can i get a job in any SEO Company?

mikes

Most SEO "experts" only appear to know "some" SEO, so you may as well grab the title too. :)

However, SEO is a much larger field than most people give it credit for. It’s more than just throwing on some meta tags and using SEO-friendly URLs, as many "experts" seem to think. Google, and other search engines, have people refining their algorithms continually so to be an SEO expert "should" mean that you have a fair understanding of what their current algorithms are looking for and that you are spending inordinate amounts of time staying on top all the little changes that they are making. It’s just as important to know what they are not looking for. Many people do a good job of applying SEO techniques to their site and then do something silly like joining a link farm to increase traffic only to watch their page rank plummet because of it.

benjamina
    Participant

do you know that site ranking has a lot to do with backlink which is a link to your site from other people’s website. and usually price is the cost to pay some webmaster to put your link on their site. but what about if you stop paying for the services. the link will be taken out and you loose your ranking. and now google especially has disregard paid links which mean your paid link on other site’s doesn’t count on calculating your page rank. if you want start to biz online you need to this seo things on yourself first. when you have found it works then you can hire somebody to do it for you. that way you know whether they are doing the right thing or not.

schmicheal

Hi,this is micheal,your postings of seo experts are very interesting,continue it without any remarks, you will get good results upon them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.