Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

How To Remove Template Credits From This WordPress Template?

• # April 10, 2013 at 7:19 am

Hey guys,

I’m using this template on my new wordpress blog (which is yet to be published). So please tell me how to remove template credits, which are located in right sidebar, from this template: http://www.magpress.com/wordpress-themes/newszeplin.html

# April 10, 2013 at 8:24 am

Buy the premium theme. Aside from that, you’ll be hard pressed to find someone on this forum that will help you remove another designers credit on work that you intend on using as your own.

# April 10, 2013 at 8:29 am

if you have bought the theme they will be more than happy answering your question

# April 10, 2013 at 10:27 am

Who even asks such a thing? Seriously?

# April 10, 2013 at 11:46 am

lol… must not know what html or css is, and what’s that other stuff called… Oh yeah, respect and dignity.

# April 11, 2013 at 4:13 am

@rpotterjr @pixelgrid @ChrisP thanks…I’m just 16…don’t have a paypal or debit card to buy it…..I got WordPress hosting using GoDaddy In-Store credit.

Also, I have no problem to use credits on footer but not on that sidebar.

@JohnMotyIJr Dude, I can code a full css/html template in minutes…but WordPress templates are coded with some really tough php…. you can try to remove from that template…and you won’t get success in it….you must not know what php is and what’s that other stuff called… Oh yeah, respect and dignity.

# April 11, 2013 at 4:24 am

>Also, I have no problem to use credits on footer but not on that sidebar.

Well that’s where the creator wanted them…just tough for you.

# April 11, 2013 at 1:02 pm

@HardeepAsrani – the best you can do is contact the developer and ask if you can work something out. Maybe they don’t mind the credit being in the footer.

# April 11, 2013 at 1:35 pm

There are plenty of free wordpress templates.

# April 12, 2013 at 6:35 am

It is much more beneficial to take the time to learn to create your own WordPress Theme. It’s really not that difficult if you know what you are doing. Also refer to the WordPress documentation, http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Development.

# April 13, 2013 at 7:02 am

@TheDoc Yea, I guess you’re right… :)

@Marcdefiant They all are not what I want. I want a basic for a news website… just like this wwefansnation.com

@rpotterjr Well, learning never goes waste….I’m going to learn it for sure.. :)

Thanks all… :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".