Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End How To Remove Template Credits From This WordPress Template?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

I’m using this template on my new wordpress blog (which is yet to be published). So please tell me how to remove template credits, which are located in right sidebar, from this template: http://www.magpress.com/wordpress-themes/newszeplin.html

pixelgrid
    Participant

if you have bought the theme they will be more than happy answering your question

rpotterjr
    Participant

Who even asks such a thing? Seriously?

JohnMotylJr
    Participant

lol… must not know what html or css is, and what’s that other stuff called… Oh yeah, respect and dignity.

@rpotterjr @pixelgrid @ChrisP thanks…I’m just 16…don’t have a paypal or debit card to buy it…..I got WordPress hosting using GoDaddy In-Store credit.

Also, I have no problem to use credits on footer but not on that sidebar.

@JohnMotyIJr Dude, I can code a full css/html template in minutes…but WordPress templates are coded with some really tough php…. you can try to remove from that template…and you won’t get success in it….you must not know what php is and what’s that other stuff called… Oh yeah, respect and dignity.

Paulie_D

>Also, I have no problem to use credits on footer but not on that sidebar.

Well that’s where the creator wanted them…just tough for you.

TheDoc

@HardeepAsrani – the best you can do is contact the developer and ask if you can work something out. Maybe they don’t mind the credit being in the footer.

rpotterjr
    Participant

It is much more beneficial to take the time to learn to create your own WordPress Theme. It’s really not that difficult if you know what you are doing. Also refer to the WordPress documentation, http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Development.

@TheDoc Yea, I guess you’re right… :)

@Marcdefiant
    They all are not what I want. I want a basic for a news website… just like this wwefansnation.com

@rpotterjr
    Well, learning never goes waste….I’m going to learn it for sure.. :)

Thanks all… :)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.