Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End How to make WordPress site mobile friendly for non smart phones

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    danny
    Participant

Hi,

I’m currently running WP Mobile Detector to have a mobile version of my site. My site will mostly be used in the developing world where smart phones are less common but standard phones with internet are very common. I haven’t seen any reviews of such plugins in terms of what would be the best for use on non smart phones.

It seems like WP Mobile Detector would be good for this from the descriptions I’ve read, but could anyone give me any further advice?

Also, I’ve seen articles such as this: http://crunchify.com/top-3-wordpress-plugins-to-make-your-site-mobile-friendly/ which describe their top 3 plugins. Should I only use one of these plugins or is it possible/is there any advantages to running more than one of them, or will they conflict with each other?

Thanks for your help.

Alen
    Participant

My site will mostly be used in the developing world where smart phones are less common but standard phones with internet are very common.

No plugin will solve this issue.

IMO, redesign with Mobile-First in mind.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.