Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other How To: Creating Tumblr Contact Form Using Contact Form 7 for WordPress?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mintertweed
    Participant

I would like to create a contact form that mimics Tumblr’s contact form. For a preview of Tumblr’s contact form, click here.

So, I know I need an image to create the “piece of mail” effect around the edges with some border-radius added for good measure. Then I need fields for a title, email, name, subject, and details. What I do not know how to do is create the evenly spaced lines while containing all of the information. I suspect it comes down to CSS and line height, but that is just my personal guess. Then I need a scroll bar for the “details” area, a “send” and “nevermind” button, and finally, a button that allows my visitors to attach a file.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

notfilc

It looks like a pretty standard form on a background, not really seeing what’s so difficult here? Try looking with the Chrome web inspector (right click, inspect element) to see how they’ve done it.

Alen
    Participant
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.