Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other How i can make this effect in photoshop?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Rajinder S. GIll
    Participant

Hello Guys,

Please find the link below and please let me know, how i can make that iPhone 3d effect in Photoshop or is this made in Photoshop or else?

http://rihan.me/10kTOnq

Thanks in advance :-)

RT

Paulie_D

The whole thing you linked is an image.

I think you need to clarify what it is you want to do.

Rajinder S. GIll
    Participant

@Paulie_D – only that 3D effect which coming from iPhone. I hope you understand what i mean?

Thanks
    RT

Paulie_D

I can see it but why not link the actual site where you found it.

My guess is that it’s an image but without seeing it live how would we know?

EDIT: The whole thing is an image

http://behance.vo.llnwd.net/profiles20/1738301/projects/8813877/66dd95a34c98db46ec81265d9294468a.JPG

Paulie_D

In Photoshop (which is not really what CSS-Tricks is about), you would need multiple layers…but that’s a subject for a different site.

Rajinder S. GIll
    Participant

@Paulie_D 0- i don’t know why you always comment on my discussion. Even i don’t want now because you have too much ego, which don’t show it to me.

I put this question in other category by the way, which my right to put it. I always seen you gave me hyper answer. Please understand one thing, if you have knowledge then simple comment don’t show me i knew really well okay?

I hope you understand Paulie_D.

Thanks
    RT

Sarfaraj
    Participant

@rihanterence You want same effect as you provide banner,
    so you can skew the image and set the position as you want.
    Edit>transform>skew.
    you want to create 3D object in photoshop so check below link.
    http://tag.wonderhowto.com/create-3d-objects-in-photoshop-cs3/

Paulie_D

> i don’t know why you always comment on my discussion

I have no idea what you are talking about.

>I hope you understand Paulie_D.

I do understand and if you want advice on HTML./CSS/JS then CSS-tricks is the place to be.

Advice on Photoshop techniques is not something that CSS-Tricks really covers in any detail.

I use PS extensively and gave you a concise answer which @npav expanded on (and concurred with my assessment) but I don’t ask questions on a site that isn’t grounded in the subject.

You might find more help here: http://psd.tutsplus.com/

webtmc
    Participant

The entire spirit of this forum should be to build members up, not tear them down. Truth is none of us know everything. I see nothing wrong with the photoshop question. @paulie_d – none of your previous 3 comments on this post have contributed to help anyone at all. Just don’t say anything if you can’t contribute. Just sayin.

Paulie_D

I merely stated (or at least tried to explain) that CCS-Tricks is not a PS tutorial site or even a resource for that kind of advice.

I went on to explain that it would require multiple layers.

He jumped on the ‘issue’ that I “always comment on his threads” which is not the case…except perhaps in his own mind.

I never said anything negative about him…I can’t say the reverse is true.

Whatever…I’m done with this thread.

chrisburton
    Participant

> In Photoshop (which is not really what CSS-Tricks is about), you would need multiple layers…but that’s a subject for a different site. – @Paulie_D

I have to agree with @webtmc here, Paulie. To say that CSS-Tricks isn’t about Photoshop questions but rather development is frankly inconsistent with what we’ve been doing here. We ask questions with a wide range of topics in many areas, including what computers we should buy. Please don’t suggest to users to go elsewhere with their questions when they are perfectly valid here.

Rajinder S. GIll
    Participant

okay. I don’t want any argument.

Thanks You All :-(

chrisburton
    Participant

I would suggest removing some of the shadow in the image below:

This way it only shows a shadow between each individual layer and not outside of it. It could be the angle of the shadow, though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.