Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other How do u download a Youtube Video?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hallo i am looking for a software to download youtube videos in my pc and convert them to mp3 to listen them in my ipod too, can you help me pls?

elena

to download a video to your computer enter the youtube URL for the video in the box above .it will be downloaded in flv format -use vlc or another compatible program to view it …but first u need to download the program PHP Youtube downloader u can find it on internet

Leslie007

yes sure, i downloaded the software u are looking from this url http:www.youtube-video-downloads.org its a very powerfull software and u can download any youtube video in your pc and convert it in any format you want, give it a try because online there are not many software like this one, take care!

Edwin

You can also use keepvid. That’s fast and easy.

devianstudio
    Participant

Tubemate is published by well-known software company Devian Studio. Tubemate is the best application that allows you to download free videos from Youtube. Moreover, you can convert video to mp3 easily. You can install Tubemate at homepage: DevianStudio.net

uxfed
    Participant

I’ll be the stick-in-the-mud and point out downloading YouTube videos violates their terms of service.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.