Coming to the Fellowship Hall October 25th
Murder At The Fellowship Dinner
A READERS' THEATRE-STYLE MURDER MYSTERY
Pastor Barney Bumble has been murdered at the Hard Knox Presbyterian Church's Annual Pre-Christmas Pageant Fellowship Dinner.
Everyone is a suspect as the City's Finest Detective, Sam Diamond, tries to solve the case before the killer can strike again!
Be ready for wacky plot twists! The audience will get a chance to guess the killer's identity- and not even the cast members
will know who it is 'til the performance!
If you'd like to be in the show:
- A sign-up sheet will be circulated prior to worship on Sunday, October 11th or you can e-mail Kerry at email@example.com
All ages welcome, including children as young as 8 years old.
- Rehearsals will begin Monday evening 10/12 at 7:00pm in the Fellowship Hall
- We also need folks to serve as waiters and waitresses
If you'd like to attend the show:
- Tickets will go on sale Sunday, October 11. The price per ticket is $10.00. You can get them from Jeri Brooks or Barb Kelly or by stopping by the
Church Office on Monday or Tuesday afternoons. They will also be sold at the door.
- A Fellowship Dinner will be served beginning at 6:30pm
- The "curtain" for Act One will rise at 7:00pm
- Dessert will be served during Intermission.
We hope you can join us for this evening of fun and fellowship . . .and foul play!