Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design How do I make a pre-made Logo Responsive

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dovahkiin
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m currently designing on a 46 inch tv. Not really by choice but it’s what I have right now. That said, how big should I make a text based (with styling) logo made in Photoshop responsive for Large screens? Right now I have the text at 130px high. Not sure if I’m asking the question right… how big should the text be for large screens matched with a full width site design?

Mikey
    Participant

It might be worth looking at using a web-font, e.g. a google webfont or using @fontface – you may be able to achieve a nice result by styling the text.

BlueIceDJ
    Participant

I agree with Joe_Temp – if you make it in vector format you can make it as big as you want with no pixelation. Inkscape is a free program that will let you make SVG vector files if you do not have AI or something else.

chrisburton
    Participant

Google webfont ≠ a nice result (most of the time). You can use Robofont or Illustrator for this. Just make sure if you’re lettering or creating symbols to plot points correctly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.