Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Hover div to trigger hover on img.class?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DoPeT
    Participant

Hey there guys!

I’m trying on the site I’m currently building to when I’m browsing and scrolling down that the div will trigger a hove on the img.class of each featured section (which you’ll see in the link).

For example, when I’m hovering over the h2/p title (that’s located within the div), it’ll trigger the img:hover of the icon on the right. If you hover over the image/icon, it scales.

Any good way of approaching this? Much appreciated.

[>>> Here is the link to the site](http://bit.ly/1027wai)

DoPeT
    Participant

That’s a much better idea man and appreciate the reply!

However, I know there is ways to do this; But if you know any jQuery plugins, etc that’d be helpful to reference that’d be awesome! I’ve tried finding some solutions but wasn’t really close to what I was looking for.

Thanks again!

DoPeT
    Participant

Thanks so much,

So for example..

Does this seem right? the box could be the img.earth i want to trigger the hover class to by clicking on div/class button (div.yella-button). Still trying to figure out, how I can activate the img.earth:hover class when hovering over the .yella-button div class.

Thanks again for all the help.

DoPeT
    Participant

Hey there @srig99, can’t explain how thankful I am for you helping me.

Overall, I feel like I got it right, but not working..

Does this look right?

If, I’m right.. Box is img.earth while hovering over button, it should add class ‘img.earth:hover’ then hover off the button remove the hover back to img.earth.

However, doesn’t seem to be achieving that effect. Is there limitations to what I can do adding a img.class:hover?

Thanks again, kindly appreciated. This really makes me want to get into jQuery!

DoPeT
    Participant

Wonderful!! Thank you @JoshBlackwood and @srig99! It works perfectly and looks awesome!

This is why I love this community, all of you guys are so kind and open to help out. It’s really wonderful.

Thank you guys again and I hope your solutions help out anyone else looking for this.

sandhani

Hai guys may be ur looking for this right
    [](http://codepen.io/srig99/pen/KeswC “onhover or mouse enter bigger and aswell leves smaller”)
    $(‘.box’).on(‘mouseenter’,function(){
    $(this).addClass(‘active’);
    });
    $(‘.box’).on(‘mouseleave’,function(){
    $(this).removeClass(‘active’);
    });

already Mr.srig99 given demo.I was edited that you can see in that.

http://codepen.io/srig99/pen/KeswC

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.