Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS HEY web designers. What do you think?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cybershot
    Participant

I am a student now at PCC taking classes in web design. I want to purchase a flash program and I was thinking about buying Adobe flash cs3 professional. But I got it into my head that there are new products out by Adobe that do the same thing that might be better like adobe creative sute 3 Design standard.
    What do you guys think? do you have an oppinion on flash?

iamaw

Well the Creative Suite is basically all of Adobe’s latest programs in one package at a lower cost. Id suggest you just buy the CS package rather than just Flash. You’ll end up needing Photoshop,Illustrator and all of those goodies eventually, it’s worth the cost.

If you’re a student, you should be able to buy it at a discounted student price (ask your school about it). In fact you can even get some software entirely free… I’m in some ComSci classes at my community college and was able to get MS Windows XP Pro as a free download, believe it or not. I dont think Adobe has an offer like MS does though of course…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.