- make sure you include reset (if you don’t know what this is, just search "css reset")
- create a wrapper div, this is important for what will come below on your new images div
- the site is WAY too wide (people will skip reading things that are too wide, think up-down, not left-right)
- make sure you validate (fixing errors that come up in validation can sometimes cure cross-browser mishaps) http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http% … omatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0
Your #images div:
- remove margin-left and replace it with float: right;
- add padding to your liking
- remove margin-top
- make sure this div becomes just before your content div in the HTML
I’m sure there are more things you can do, start with that and ask a question when you get stumped.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".